You can be assured that, as a charity supported by voluntary public donations The Donkey Sanctuary, Ireland will always:
- Prepare fully audited accounts which are available to you for inspection, in accordance with the Statement of Recommended Practice for Charities.
- Keep administrative and fundraising costs to a minimum.
The Donkey Sanctuary, Ireland is fully committed to achieving the standards contained within the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising.
The statement was developed by the ICTR (Irish Charities Tax Research Ltd) and exists to provide charities in Ireland with a Fundraising Code of Practice.
The purpose of the statement is to:
- Improve the way charities in Ireland raise their funds.
- Promote high levels of accountability and transparency by organisations fundraising from the public.
- Provide clarity and assurances to donors and prospective donors about the organisations they support.
For more information please visit the ICTR website for fundraising best practice in addition to the attached documents below.
The Donkey Sanctuary, Ireland believes we meet the standards the Code of Practice sets out.