If you would like to learn about being a first aider to your donkey we invite you along to our first Donkey Health Care Day. This follows on from the Basic Donkey Care Course and equips you with some very useful advice on how to keep your donkey in tip top health.
2013 diary dates
- Thursday 11th July - Donkey Sanctuary, Liscarroll, Mallow, Co Cork
- Friday 13th September - Donkey Sanctuary, Liscarroll, Mallow, Co Cork
- Friday 15th November - Donkey Sanctuary, Liscarroll, Mallow, Co Cork
This course covers:
- how to recognise if your donkey is unwell
- when to call the vet
- how to treat minor wounds
- foot care
- body scoring
- ageing by the examination of donkeys' teeth.
There are theory and practical sessions.
For more information and to book a place on the course, please contact Sinéad on 022/49013 or send an email.