Join us for a Charity Cycle in aid of The Donkey Sanctuary in Mallorca from 16th to 21st of October 2017.
Flying from Dublin Airport to Palma de Mallorca Airport and staying in Senses Palmanova half-board accommodation. The bike will be supplied and you will enjoy four days of cycling with Stephen Roche.
Securing your place
To secure your place you will need to:
- Fill up and return the enclosed registration form by Friday 7th April 2017.
- Pay €300 non-refundable registration using the form enclosed.
(Registration taken after the 7th April may incur extra costs. This will be made clear to participants in advance of registration.)
Sponsorship targets and deadlines
Total Participation Fee: €1400
- Deadline 1: Pay registration fee €300
- Deadline 2: Pay €600 due 21 days after receipt of payment
- Deadline 3: Pay €500 by Monday 3rd July 2017
(If these deadlines are not met you may jeopardise your place on the trip.)
Outward flight: Monday 16th October 2017
Depart: Dublic 17.50
Arrive: Palma de Mallorca 21.35
Inward flight: Saturday 21st October 2017
Depart: Palma de Mallorca 15.40
Arrive: Dublin 17.30
- 5 nights half board accommodation at the newly renovated Senses Palmanova.
- 4 days of group guided rides fully supported by our expert ride captains and a support vehicle.
- 2 groups of different levels to choose from with 2 ride captains.
- 1 support vehicle for the group with supplies of water, electrolyte drinks and tools to assist in the instance of breakdown will follow the group throughout the ride for total comfort and reassurance of a stress free ride.
- Bike hire: All we require are bike measurements in advance to ensure we reserve the best bike option, and our mechanic will conduct a preliminary bike fit before arrival with final adjustments made once on site for total comfort and enjoyment.
- Hassle free return airport transfers from Palma de Mallorca airport to the Senses Palmanova Hotel.
- Stephen Roche to cycle with the groups.
A detailed pre trip briefing will be sent out to participants approximately one month before departure with all the necessary details.
Cycling at this time of year is usually pleasant and sunny, but you should come prepared for all weathers. Ensure you have packed a waterproof cycling top and sunscreen.
What is not included
- Travel insurance – mandatory – you must provide us with the evidence of your cover. Note: You will not be allowed to participate in the trip without travel insurance.
- Personal spending money.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 022-48398.